Week #7- Choice post

My Family

My parents are divorced they have been since I was two years old. I am a family of four on my dad’s side and a family of eight on my mom’s side not including extended family or pets. At my dad’s house there is my dad Luron then my step mom Lindsey my older brother Carson and my younger brother Grayson. At my mom’s house there is my mom Stephanie my step dad Dave my oldest sister Sydney my oldest brother Jack my second to oldest brother Carson and my second to oldest sister Aleah and my younger sister Cami, this is the order from oldest to youngest. Carson and I are blood related and Cami is my half sibling and the rest are step siblings.

My family and I love to travel no matter how long it takes to get there. We have gone on a lot of trips and I think that has made us a stronger and crazier family. One of my favorite trips we went on was to Six Flags. We did so many fun things there and went on a lot of rides. We are a family who loves big rides. One of my favorite memories there was when we went on this one ride I can’t remember the name of the ride but it went back and forth really fast and before the ride I looked over at my brother who was so scared that he said a little prayer. Then the woman who was controlling the ride asked us if we wanted a count down and everyone who was on the ride said yes but then after that she said surprise and then we were off. That was one of the many memories that I loved.

My family and I always have fun no matter if we are happy or sad we always get jokes out of it. If anything ever happened to my family I would break into thousands of little pieces. They have taught me so many things in my life. I love my family so much that words can’t do it justice.  

Week 5 - Family [explored Feb 6, 2016] Marcel André Briefs via Compfight