About Me

Hi my name is Shaelie. I heard you wanted to know about me, myself ,and I. In this essay you are going to learn somethings about me. I love sports. I’m 13 years old. My favorite color is green. I have five crazy loving supportive siblings. Another thing you should know about me is I love food.

I’ve been described as crazy, fun, loving, athletic, funny, smart, shy and I’m a very very competitive person.  A lot of you might not know what I look like so I’m going to describe myself to you. I have redish orangish hair. I’m short,skinny and have brown eyes. My family means the world to me that might be cheesy but it’s true. They are the most crazy loving supportive family ever! At least in my opinion.

I’m a very hardworking person; I put a lot of time and effort into my work. I’m a very patient person; I’m not one of those people who call your name fifty times. I wait till the conversation is over. Lately I’ve had to be really patient. I think leadership is a really important skill to have because you can show kids right from wrong. I’ve always been a good listener I think that we’ve all had that person who asks you what’s going on. I’m also really supportive, I support my friends, family and the people who need it most.

So there you have it me myself and I. It’s not easy writing about yourself but I did it. I put in a lot of time and effort into this. Well I hope you guys got to know me.   

chibimaker